For our third learnathon children will program animations around the theme of computational thinking. The Linda Liukas materials (www.helloruby.com) will provide inspiration. Teachers decide if to write new stories or choose existing well-known stories.
All the animations will be programmed using Scratch and showcased during the final Learnathon in London 9-13 March 2020.
Teachers will create online accounts and publish the projects early on so they can receive and provide ongoing feedback and support.
* 15th Nov: Finish storyboards
* 22nd Nov: Create all assets with students (costumes, backdrops, sound etc)
* 29th Nov: Start programming
* Fri January 10th: First drafts completed and shared
* January 17th: First feedback comments posted
* Friday 6th March: Final projects completed